TechPolis’ clients are mobile operators, technology vendors, and IT companies focusing on building value in the mobile space.
What We’ve Done
Over more than a decade, TechPolis has worked in more than 25 countries to address critical policy and regulatory issues such as:
- Helping an international operator to face the brave new world of regulation of M2M connections
- Re-structuring the 2.6 GHz band in Brazil under ITU Option 1 and placing it in an auction for mobile operators
- Helping a Russian operator concerned about its ability to obtain a 3G license to run a successful campaign in favor of transparent assignment of 2.1 GHz spectrum
- Enforcing Pakistan’s mobile licensing regime by restricting mobility in wireless local loop (WLL) networks through regulation
- Deep analysis of Middle Eastern and North African mobile markets for a technology innovator desiring to maximize the development of mobile broadband
- Promoting release of 2.1 GHz spectrum in Algeria, Iraq and Pakistan
- Advising companies and governments in emerging markets on how to identify appropriate policy responses to cybercrime and espionage
- Designing and running a coordinated global campaign, involving operators and technology vendors, to reduce the costs of mobile broadband and release additional spectrum
Who We Work For
TechPolis’ clients are mobile operators, technology vendors, IT companies and international organizations focusing on building value in the mobile space. They represent the “who’s who” of the industry. We provide references upon request.